THEME PHOTOGRAPHY

Hello, everyone during these days of lockdown MAKAUT has come up with an idea of giving MAR points on basis of various activities which can be done just by staying in home. So, its time for me too to bring up a blog on Theme Photography. Just below you can check out the snap by me do appreciate if you like it.

You might ask why did I choose just plants as my theme, the answer is deep down connected to everyone. For our living we need oxygen and the only source of oxygen to our atmosphere are plants, so in this lockdown period we can live without goinng out of homes, but never could have sustained if plant life wouldn't have been here. So, this lockdown stay safe, stay calm, be at home to help everyone fight corona virus easily and more quickly.

NameMd. Sameer
StreamCSE
Roll No.: 114
College: TMSL, Kolkata
And
My Theme is: "Plant Photography".

Thank you see you all soon. Stay tuned.
 

Comments

Post a Comment