THEME PHOTOGRAPHY

Hello, everyone. Happy to see you back again in my another blog pleased to see you continiuing the trend of often viewing my blogs. So, today I am going to post another blog related to Theme photography, hoping you all will like my clicking.
Yes, this time the blog is all about clouds. Since, it has been raining too often during these days so I thought why not get a clicking of these lovely and beautiful clouds, clouds dark, and heavy moving by, to shower its love in some distant town. Even if we are confined to our homes yet we have got a good opotunity to feel every drop of rain away from hassle of everyday life. So, focus on the positive aspects of life, the lockdoon is soon to get over.

Till then stay happy, take care of your family members, especially elder and infant children, hoping to see you back soon in my next blog.

NameMd. Sameer
StreamCSE
Roll No.: 114
CollegeTMSL, Kolkata
And
My Theme is: "Weather Photography".

Thank you, see you all soon. Stay tuned.

Comments

  1. I like your work..!! I appreciate it..!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment